OUR RESTAURANT - COSTA SORRENTO
SAFETY MEASURES COVID-19
OUR DINING ROOM & PATIO ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU ARE ENTERING THE RESTAURANT,
WALKING TO YOUR TABLE, OR ENTERING THE RESTROOM FACILITIES,
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE WEARING YOUR MASK.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS
- Mandatory masks & temperature checks for all staff
- Mandatory staff hand washing every 20 mins in between use of hand sanitizer
- Sanitizers available at the entrance, all server stations and kitchen pass area,
bathrooms and common areas
- Servers are required to use hand sanitizer before serving / touching the plates of food
- Social distancing for all tables
- Menus are available online for viewing, disposable menus available
- Condiments are given upon request, in one time containers, that are disposed of, once used.
- Reservations necessary in order to regulate the capacity of the restaurant / patio
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS:
If you have been recently exposed to the COVID-19 virus, display any symptoms, have fever or coughing please refrain
from visiting Costa Sorrento or any public areas.